Standalone graphical debugger for GNOME
Nemiver is a project to write a standalone graphical debugger that
integrates in the GNOME desktop. It features a backend which uses
the well known GNU Debugger gdb to debug C/C++ programs.
Nemiver is built with a plugin system that can offer several different
perspectives. Currently the only perspective provided is a debugging
perspective, but it could be expanded with perspectives added for
valgrind, or for profiling tools such as oprofile.
Nemiver is an project to write a standalone graphical debugger that integrates
well in the GNOME desktop environment.
It currently features a backend which uses the well known GNU Debugger gdb.
- In addition to the toolbar buttons, you can toggle breakpoints simply by
clicking in the margin on the line you want to break on.
- hovering over a variable name for longer
* many compilation fixes
* #537281 – unable to open some files because their encoding is not
* #539109 – can't stop running inferior
* #499873 – Variable 'this' not found
* #539311 - rhythmbox can loads its plugins under nemiver
* #534990 - don't install libnemivercommon.pc
nemiver - graphical debugger for GNOME
nemiver [options] [<prog-to-debug> [prog-args]]
This manual page documents briefly the nemiver command.
nemiver is a standalone graphical debugger that integrates
well in the GNOME desktop environment. It currently featur
nemiver (0.5.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
+ code cleanup and compilation
2008-06-21 Dodji Seketeli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.ac: bump version info to 0.5.4
This is a random short term todo list. Items written here are subject to discussion.
Feel free to as
This package was debianized by Luca Bruno <email@example.com> on
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 11:59:38 +0100.
Browse inside nemiver_0.5.4-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com