Online help viewer for GNUstep programs
HelpViewer is an online help viewer for GNUstep programs. It can
render files in the XLP format, although this format has been
deprecated and only several packages still use it.
HelpViewer - Online help viewer for GNUstep programs
This manual page documents briefly the HelpViewer command.
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution
because the original program does not have a manual page.
helpviewer.app (0.3-7+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for i386; no source changes.
* Rebuilt against libgnustep-base (>= 1.20.1)
-- i386 Build Daemon (murphy) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 20 Aug 2010 09:28:01 +0000
helpviewer.app (0.3-7) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/compat: Set to 7.
* debian/control (Section): Change to `gnustep'.
* 05/04/2003 : release 0.3
- major redesign of the code (it's now possible to add quite simply others
- use of a NSBrowser instead of a NSTableView to display the Table of
- it could now handle big XLP files
- help files are now considered as a bundle, containing .xlp
files and images, etc.
- it's possible to includes others XLP files in a XLP file
<li>ajouter les fonctions de recherche</li>
<li>ajouter le support de l'index</li>
This package was debianized by Gürkan Sengün <email@example.com> on
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 11:39:50
Browse inside helpviewer.app_0.3-7+b1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com