graphics library for 3Dfx Voodoo based cards - support programs
This is a support package which should be installed if you have a
card based on 3dfx Interactive, Inc's Voodoo chipsets.
glide (2002.04.10-18) unstable; urgency=low
* Pass LD_LIBRARY_PATH directly to dh_shlibdeps, because it forces the -l
argument to be an absolute path breaking the build. (Closes: #501426)
-- Guillem Jover <email@example.com> Wed, 08 Oct 2008 05:03:49 +0300
glide (2002.04.10-17) unstable; urgency=low
* Update packaging Vcs fields to the new URL.
* Remove packaging svn information f
- Exterminate all warnings.
- Create an automake file for glide3 tests.
- Build a package for glide3 tests.
- Convert glide2 and swlibs old build system to auto*.
- Clean build environment.
- Rename .s file to .S as they need to be preprocessed.
And change the build rules to use libtool only. [done upstream]
- Remove redundant files, such as the dri repeated versions.
This package was debianized by Zephaniah E. Hull <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 23:25:26 -0400.
Currently maintained by Guillem Jover <email@example.com>.
It was downloaded from the glide CVS branch glide-devel-branch at
3dfx Interactive, Inc
All Debian specific code is licensed under the LGPL
Browse inside glide2-bin_2002.04.10-18_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com