Command line OCR tool
The Tesseract OCR engine was one of the top 3 engines in the 1995
UNLV Accuracy test. Between 1995 and 2006 it had little work done on
it, but since then it has been improved extensively by Google and is
probably one of the most accurate open source OCR engines
available. It can read a wide variety of image formats and convert
them to text in over 40 languages.
tesseract (3.02.01-6) unstable; urgency=low
* No changes. Bumping package version to poosibly help with upload.
-- Jeff Breidenbach <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:01:21 -0700
tesseract (3.02.01-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Working with Jonathan to fix mistaken extra files.
-- Jeff Breidenbach <email@example.com> Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:38:04 -0700
tesseract (3.02.01-4.2) unstable; urgen
2012-02-01 - v3.02
* Moved ResultIterator/PageIterator to ccmain.
* Added Right-to-left/Bidi capability in the output iterators for Hebrew/Arabic.
* Added paragraph detection in layout analysis/post OCR.
* Fixed inconsistent xheight during training and over-chopping.
* Added simultaneous multi-language capability.
* Refactored top-level word recognition module.
* Added experimental e
This package was debianized by Jeffrey Ratcliffe <Jeffrey.Ratcliffe@gmail.com>
on Mon, 06 Aug 2007 21:27:22 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/
Ray Smith (lead developer) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
... and several others.
Browse inside libtesseract3_3.02.01-6_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com