Pretty Quick Image Viewer (pqiv) is a small and pretty fast image viewer.
Features include: fullscreen, slideshow, rotate, flip, zoom, transparancy,
fade between images, ... and (mostly) all the features from the original
Quick Image Viewer (qiv).
Originally, PQIV was written as a drop-in replacement for QIV
(http://spiegl.de/qiv/), as QIV was unmaintained and used imlib, a deprecated
library, which was to be removed from Gentoo Linux. The first release was not
more than a Python script, hence the name. After some month I realized that
nobody would do a better version, so I did it myself. Now
pqiv (0.12-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. Closes: #592291.
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format, debhelper 9, no cdbs.
* debian/patches/01_not_qiv.diff: Removed. Was already disabled.
* debian/patches/02_unsupported.diff: Applied and removed.
* debian/patches/04_glib_include.diff: Removed. Now in upstream.
* debian/patches/05_keypad.diff: Removed. Now in up