Gitit is a wiki backed by a git or darcs filestore. Pages and uploaded files
can be modified either directly via the VCS’s command-line tools or through
the wiki’s web interface. Pandoc is used for markup processing, so pages may
be written in (extended) markdown, reStructuredText, LaTeX, HTML, or literate
Haskell, and exported in ten different formats, including LaTeX, ConTeXt,
DocBook, RTF, OpenOffice ODT, and MediaWiki markup.
Other features include
* plugins: dynamically loaded page transformations written in Haskell;
* support for Unicode;
* TeX math using texmath;
* syntax highlighting of source code files and code snippets using
* wiki pages can be viewed as slide shows;
* Atom feeds (site-wide and per-page);
* a library, Network.Gitit, that makes it simple to include a gitit wiki in
any happstack application;
* pages can be written directly in literate Haskell.