efficient cryptographic hash implementations for bytestrings
This package provides a library for the Haskell programming language.
for more information on Haskell.
This package provides efficient cryptographic hash implementations for strict
and lazy bytestrings. For now, CRC32 and Adler32 are supported; they are
implemented as FFI bindings to efficient code from zlib.
haskell-digest (0.0.0.7-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva ]
* debian/control: Change Priority: to extra.
* debian/watch: Use format that works for --download-current-version.
* debian/watch: Add .tar.gz to downloaded filename.
* debian/watch: Include package name in downloaded .tar.gz.
* debian/watch: Remove spaces, since they're not allowed by uscan.
This package was debianized by Joachim Breitner <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 06 Aug 2009 15:57:33 +0200
It was downloaded from
(c) 2006-2008, Eugene Kirpichov
The following is the license for this package even though
the cabal file says BSD3. The cabal file is a machine readable
file and the syntax only allows specific values, n
Browse inside libghc6-digest-dev_0.0.0.7-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com