Haskell interface for versioning file stores - GHC 6 profiling libraries
The filestore library provides an abstract interface for a versioning
file store, and modules that instantiate this interface. Currently Git,
Darcs, and Mercurial modules are provided.
This package contains the profiling libraries compiled for GHC 6.
haskell-filestore (0.3.4.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
-- Giovanni Mascellani <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 04 Aug 2010 23:07:19 +0200
haskell-filestore (0.3.4.1-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Updating my email address.
* Adding new data package for files that are needed also by dependent
+ Removing examples, because they get installed to the data package.
Version 0.3.4.2 released 03 Aug 2010
* gitInit: Set up repository to allow push to the current
branch. This is needed for recent versions of git,
which don't allow a push to the master branch. Resolves
* New version of runShellCommand that does not require
temp files, using runInteractiveProcess.
* Suppress "unused do bind" warnings in build.
Version 0.3.4.1 released 22
Browse inside libghc6-filestore-prof_0.3.4.2-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com