Erlang/OTP process manager
The process manager Pman is a graphical tool used to inspect the
Erlang processes executing either locally or on remote Erlang nodes.
It also allows one to trace events in the individual processes.
Open Source Erlang for DEBIAN
Erlang is a programming language designed at the Ericsson Computer
Science Laboratory. Open-Source Erlang was released to help encourage
the spread of Erlang outside of Ericsson.
(From the White Paper: http://erlang.org/white_paper.html)
Erlang is characterized by the following features:
* Concurrency - Erlang has extremely li
erlang (1:15.b.1-dfsg-1~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Backported to squeeze.
-- Sergei Golovan <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:35:29 +0400
erlang (1:15.b.1-dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Added new package erlang-eldap with Erlang LDAP library.
* Added eldap application license to debian/copyright.
* Use (debian-pkg-add-load-path-item <
Things we hope in the next versions of this package:
* Build and package erl_jinterface. JInterface is not built
in the main package since it doesn't not depend on Java.
* Add kernel-poll support and HiPE to kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64
architecture (It seems to be possible).
Contributions - improvements, fixes, new features - from developers
make the Erlang 'Op
This package was debianized by Brent A. Fulgham <email@example.com> on
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:16:47 -
Browse inside erlang-pman_15.b.1-dfsg-1~bpo60+1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com