Erlang/OTP runtime tracing/debugging tools
Runtime_Tools provides low-footprint tracing/debugging tools suitable
for inclusion in a production system.
Open Source Erlang for DEBIAN
Erlang is a programming language designed at the Ericsson Computer
Science Laboratory. Open-Source Erlang was released to help encourage
the spread of Erlang outside of Ericsson.
(From the White Paper: http://erlang.org/white_paper.html)
Erlang is characterized by the following features:
* Concurrency - Erlang has extremely li
erlang (1:15.b.1-dfsg-1~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Backported to squeeze.
-- Sergei Golovan <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 23 Apr 2012 16:35:29 +0400
erlang (1:15.b.1-dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Added new package erlang-eldap with Erlang LDAP library.
* Added eldap application license to debian/copyright.
* Use (debian-pkg-add-load-path-item <
Things we hope in the next versions of this package:
* Build and package erl_jinterface. JInterface is not built
in the main package since it doesn't not depend on Java.
* Add kernel-poll support and HiPE to kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64
architecture (It seems to be possible).
Contributions - improvements, fixes, new features - from developers
make the Erlang 'Op
This package was debianized by Brent A. Fulgham <email@example.com> on
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:16:47 -
Browse inside erlang-runtime-tools_15.b.1-dfsg-1~bpo60+1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com