library to easily define a filesystem in Ruby using fuse
This library provides a simple api to define a fuse filesystem in Ruby.
It is *NOT* a full implementation of the FUSE api.
libfusefs-ruby (0.6.0-1+b2) testing; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild against libfuse2 (>= 2.5.3-4.4) for correct shlibs
-- Debian/i386 Build Daemon <buildd_i386-ninsei> Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:33:38 -0700
libfusefs-ruby (0.6.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release.
-- Arnaud Cornet <email@example.com> Sat, 21 Oct 2006 14:
TODO for FuseFS
- Problem with editors: vim attempts to create and then delete a numbered file.
This can be an issue if the filename (all digits) is reported as not valid.
I am looking for a solution for this, but it's gonna be a pain.
- Tests, more tests, and unit tests!
- Consider FIFOs? We can use FIFOs to mimic TCP internet, if we do this right.
This package was debianized by Arnaud Cornet <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 14:56:29 +0200
It was downloaded from http://rubyforge.org/projects/fusefs/
Upstream Author: Greg Millam <email@example.com>
Copyright: MIT Licence
Copyright (c) 2005 Greg Millam.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation
Browse inside libfusefs-ruby1.8_0.6.0-1+b2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com