ruby Extension for the ncurses C library
All C functions are wrapped by module functions of the module "Ncurses",
with exactly the same name. Additionally, C functions expecting a WINDOW* as
their first argument can also be called as methods of the "Ncurses::WINDOW"
The panel library (for support of overlapping windows) is also wrapped, in
the module "Ncurses::Panel".
ncurses-ruby (1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* The package installed its library in $rubypath/1.[8,9]/i486-linux/
no matter what architecture (this broke ncurses-ruby on for example
amd64 and the like). Fix this by not using the .install files anymore
but by calling the Makefile in debian/rules with proper arguments.
-- Michael Ablassmeier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Bugfixes by T. Sutherland in _tracef and _tracedump.
* Mousemask bugfix from P.Duncan.
* Solved timing problems that affected visual smoothness of reactions
to user input
* Each SCREEN got back its own "halfdelay" and "cbreak" settings
* Preventing getch and wgetch functions from blocking other ruby threads.
* Previously ncurses-ruby ins
This package was debianized by Brian M. Almeida <email@example.com> on
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 13:10:01 -0400
It was downloaded from <http://ncurses-ruby.berlios.de>
Copyright Holder: Tobias Peters <firstname.lastname@example.org>
ncurses-ruby is distributed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
License, Version 2.1 or later. For more information see
Browse inside libncurses-ruby1.8_1.1-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com