common files for Mono
Mono is a platform for running and developing applications based on the
ECMA/ISO Standards. Mono is an open source effort led by Novell.
Mono provides a complete CLR (Common Language Runtime) including compiler and
runtime, which can produce and execute CIL (Common Intermediate Language)
bytecode (aka assemblies), and a class library.
This package contains base configuration files and configures the
system to run CIL executables like native applications.
Mono for Debian
1. Documentation can be found in the separated monodoc packages.
2. Supported Processor Architectures for Mono 1.1.x (current)
Linux/S390 (not functional)
Supported Processor Architectures for Mono 1.0.x (old)
This is Mono.
2. Using Mono
3. Directory Roadmap
1. Compilation and Installation
a. Build Requirements
To build Mono, you will need the following components:
Available from: http://www.freedesktop.org/Software/pkgconfig
* glib 2.4
Available from: http://www.gtk.org/
On Itanium, you m
mono (220.127.116.11-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Here we go, Mono 1.2 is now official stable and released!
* Mono 1.2 brings alot of new features in:
- The C# 2.0 compiler is now stable, and the ECMA standard was updated, so
it's safe to use C# 2.0 (gmcs) now. _But_ the 2.0 API is not complete, thus
there are classes/methods still missing.
- Mono is now officially supported on th
UNDOCUMENTED(1) Mono Manual UNDOCUMENTED(1)
undocumented - N
Mono(Mono 1.0) Mono(Mono 1.0)
mono-config - Mo
mono (18.104.22.168-1etch1) stable-security; urgency=high
Miguel de Icaza (email@example.com)
Paolo Molaro (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dietmar Maurer (email@example.com
Browse inside mono-common_22.214.171.124-1etch1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com