extracts information from Java class files
jclassinfo reads Java class files and extract useful information
from them, such as:
* the classes/methods/constants/fields provided
* their dependencies
* the version of the virtual machine necessary to run them
* a full disassembly of the bytecode
* other attributes
Its main advantage over other similar programs is that it is written
in C, which makes it much faster and more suitable for scripting.
A little program to extract information from java class files.
It is able to give information about dependencies on packages,
classes, methods, as well as the class itself (interfaces implemented,
fields methods, attributes and more).
For information about its usage see the man page (man jclassinfo) or
use the --help option.
jclassinfo for Debian
The original tarball provides a libjclass shared library. As I didn't
think there would be much use for it, I preferred, for the sake of
simplicity, to turn it into a statically linked library embedded
in the jclassinfo binary.
If you want to work with the library, please file a bug report against this
-- Vincent Fourmond <email@example.com
$Id: NEWS,v 1.35 2004/07/10 15:14:40 anarxia Exp $
- No changes.
- Fixed a bug in the default classloader that made the find_class
- [XML] Fixed xml output.
- [XML] Changed the way implements are reported.
- [XML] Method parameters are no longer in a single attribute
but there is an element for each one.
- [XML] Instruction o
jclassinfo(1) utils jclassinfo(1)
jclassinfo - Pro
jclassinfo (0.19.1-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch to dh 7 and its wonderful sequencer
2004-07-10 anarxia <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* jclass/class_loader.c: Documentation update
* Testing with more compilers.
* Improve documentation.
* Support for common but non-standard attrib
This package was debianized by Vincent Fourmond <email@example.com> on
Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:18:32 +
Browse inside jclassinfo_0.19.1-6_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com