implementation of the Java Sound API (jni shared libraries)
Tritonus is a clean room open source implementation of the Java Sound
1.0 API for Linux.
This package ships the optional jni shared libraries.
This is Tritonus, version 0.3.1
Tritonus is an implementation of the Java Sound API 1.0. What you see
here is an implementaion for GNU/Linux i386 and GNU/Linux PowerPC.
It is intended to support different plattforms in the future. Several
components are written purely in Java. They can be used to extend any
known Java Sound implementation. For pre-compiled versions of these
components, see: ht
NEWS for Tritonus
- bug fixes in audio file writers
- improved A-law and u-law converters
- bug fixes in installation procedure
- file writers for .aiff and .wav
- improved file readers
- a-law and u-law converters
- installation with jdk1.1.x now possible again
- MIDI OUT is working (exception: sysex events)
- major improvements in handling of 8-b
libtritonus-java (20070428-8) unstable; urgency=low
[ أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy) ]
+ Add libjorbis-java to Build-Depends. (Closes: #562584)
+ Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.3
* debian/rules: add jogg.jar & jorbis.jar to CLASSPATH.
[ Niels Thykier ]
* Changed section to java.
* Replaced (C) with © in copyright.
* Refer to LGPL-2 rather th
This package was debianized by Varun Hiremath <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:12:15
Browse inside libtritonus-bin_20070428-8_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com