theme engine using Qt 4 for GTK+ 2.x
The GTK-Qt Theme Engine (also known as gtk-qt-engine) is a GTK+ 2 theme engine
that calls Qt 4 to do the actual drawing. This makes your GTK+ 2 applications
look almost like real Qt 4 applications and gives you a more unified desktop
This style can be configured within KDE4's systemsettings using package
gtk-qt-engine (1:1.1+svn5-4+b1) unstable; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for i386; no source changes.
* rebuild to get rid of kdelibs5 dependency
-- i386 Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 29 Sep 2010 17:15:27 +0000
gtk-qt-engine (1:1.1+svn5-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format.
- Remove README.source
Changes since 1.1
* Set the environment variable GTK_QT_ENGINE_ACTIVE. Style developers can
check for the presence of this variable to change their behaviour depending
on whether the their theme is being used by GTK.
* Use KDE4's tooltip colors properly
* Patch from Thomas Lübking - improve colors in Bespin
* Fix a divide by 0 exception in styles where there are
This package was debianized by:
Fathi Boudra <email@example.com> on Thu, 01 May 2008 12:47:20 +0200.
It was downloaded from:
David Sansome <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2008-2009 David Sansome <email@example.com>
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
Browse inside gtk-qt-engine_1.1+svn5-4+b1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com