ftp client for KDE
KFTPgrabber is a graphical FTP client for the K Desktop Environment. It
implements many features required for usable FTP interaction.
- Multiple simultaneous FTP sessions in separate tabs
- A tree-oriented transfer queue
- TLS/SSL support for the control connection and the data channel
- X509 certificate support for authentication
- FXP site-to-site transfer support
- One-time password (OTP) support using S/KEY, MD5, RMD160 or SHA1
- Site bookmarks with many options configurable per-site
- Distributed FTP daemon support (implementing the PRET command)
- Can use Zeroconf for local site discovery
- Bookmark import plugins from other FTP clients
- Support for the SFTP protocol
- A nice traffic graph
- Ability to limit upload and download speed
- Priority and skip lists
- Integrated SFV checksum verifier
- Direct viewing/editing of remote files
- Advanced default "on file exists" action configuration
- Filter displayed files/directories as you type
KFTPGrabber - A graphical FTP client for KDE
There are many FTP clients around these days. Most are console based, some
feature a graphical user interface. What most clients are missing is support
for latest or not so common technologies like ZeroConf, TLS/SSL or FXP (just
to name a few), accompanied by a decent user interfa
kftpgrabber - ftp client for KDE
kftpgrabber is a graphical ftp client for KDE. It supports
technologies like ZeroConf, TLS/SSL and FXP
- Multiple FTP sessions (tabs)
- Transfer queue
- TLS/SSL support
kftpgrabber (0.8.99~svn1044538-3) unstable; urgency=low
[ Pino Toscano ]
* Add cmake build dependency, as it is no more provided by kdelibs5-dev.
[ Michael Meskes ]
* Added source/format file.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.4, no changes needed.
* Added special SSL exception in the source code to copyright file.
-- Michael Meskes <email@example.com> Thu, 06 May 2010 10:29:27 +0
(c) 2003-2005 the KFTPGrabber developers.
See the provided "Roadmap" file.
Jernej Kos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Markus Brueffer <email@example.com>
This package was debianized by Fathi Boudra <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 23:48:32 +0100.
Browse inside kftpgrabber_0.8.99~svn1044538-3_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com