KTorrent Plasma widget
This package provides the KTorrent Plasma widget which features display of
the current upload and download speeds and status of any single torrent which
KTorrent knows about. Please note that KTorrent must be running for this
widget to be able to display any up-to-date information.
This package contains KTorrent Plasma data engine as well.
ktorrent (3.1+dfsg.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
Since there have been two stable KTorrent 3.x (for KDE4) releases by the time
of writing and KTorrent 2.2.x (for KDE3) has not been updated much in the
meantime, I decided to ship both versions in Debian Lenny choosing KTorrent
3.x as default. Therefore:
- you can get the old KTorrent 2.2.x release by installing ktorrent2.2
package if yo
ktorrent (4.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Bump libktorrent-dev build dependency to 1.0.2.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.0: add Breaks next to Replaces where needed.
* No longer reference BSD from common-licenses in debian/copyright, replace
it with copyright/license blob.
* Fix indentation style in debian/copyright.
-- Modestas Vainius <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changes in 4.0.2:
- Fix wrong X-KDE-PluginInfo-Name in ktzeroconfplugin.desktop
- Fix crash caused by 0 pointer in webinterface plugin (242273)
- Increase auto update retry interval of ipfilter plugin to 15 minutes
- Fix bug causing groups file to grow very large over time (243182)
Changes in 4.0.1:
- Make sure that the proper encoding is used when loading syndication filters
- Display filename i
This package was debianized by Joel Johnson <email@example.com> on
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:19:46 -0700.
Browse inside plasma-widget-ktorrent_4.0.2-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com