KTorrent Plasma widget
This package provides the KTorrent Plasma widget which features display of
the current upload and download speeds and status of any single torrent which
KTorrent knows about. Please note that KTorrent must be running for this
widget to be able to display any up-to-date information.
This package contains KTorrent Plasma data engine as well.
ktorrent (3.1+dfsg.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
Since there have been two stable KTorrent 3.x (for KDE4) releases by the time
of writing and KTorrent 2.2.x (for KDE3) has not been updated much in the
meantime, I decided to ship both versions in Debian Lenny choosing KTorrent
3.x as default. Therefore:
- you can get the old KTorrent 2.2.x release by installing ktorrent2.2
package if yo
ktorrent (4.1.1-2~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
* Remove kdebase-workspace-dev (<< 4:4.6) Build-Conflicts. It was to aid
testing migration, hence not relevant (and wrong) for squeeze-backports.
-- Modestas Vainius <email@example.com> Thu, 09 Jun 2011 22:52:07 +0300
ktorrent (4.1.1-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add kdebase-workspace-dev (<< 4:4
Changes in 4.1.1:
- Make sure that libktorrent translation catalog is inserted (269515)
- Fix wrong tooltip in QM preference page
- Make sure activities list is added again to the GUI after toolbars are edited (269727)
- Prevent port conflicts from happening (268989)
- Clear labels of BasicJobProgressWidget in constructor (270035)
- Make tabbar widget icons follow KDE size changes (270277)
- Fix c
This package was debianized by Joel Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:19:46 -0700.
Browse inside plasma-widget-ktorrent_4.1.1-2~bpo60+1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com