library for avant-window-navigator - development files
This package provides the include files and static library for the
avant-window-navigator library functions.
Avant Window Navigator (Awn) - http://launchpad.net/awn
A dock-like bar which sits at the bottom of you screen, allowing you to launch
and control applications. Also has the ability to embed external applets. Look
and feel are fully customisable, and theming support is also available.
2008-02-18 - Awn 0.2.4 Release News
* Applets are sorted in alphabetical order in AwnManager
* VFS abstraction for gnome-vfs, thunar-vfs and gio support.
* FDO Desktop file abstraction for GnomeDesktopItem and EggDesktopItem
* Configuration backend abstraction with GConf & GKeyFile support.
* --with-desktop=gnome|xfce4|agnostic, which will use a combination of the
avant-window-navigator (0.2.6-7) unstable; urgency=medium
- Set a dependency on a composite manager rather than just suggest it.
(Closes: #483673). Urgency set to medium as it's a RC bug.
- Document how to enable composite manager for each application.
- From upstream, fix a possible crash when a
2008-02-22 Neil J. Patel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bump to 0.2.6 for release.
See launchpad.net/awn for blueprints and bugs.
awn_applet_dialog_new needs to be re-don
Neil Jagdish Patel <email@example.com>
Miika-Petteri Matikainen <miikapet
This package was debianized by Julien Lavergne <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Mon, 31 Jun 2007 23:36
Browse inside libawn-dev_0.2.6-7_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com