OCaml blocking interface to jack audio connection kit
ocaml-bjack is a blocking interface to jack audio connection kit.
Using it, you can create a jack device and read/write from it
much like with ALSA or OSS.
This package contains all the development stuff you need to develop
OCaml programs which use ocaml-bjack.
This package contains an OCaml blocking API for
the jack audio connection kit.
Please read the COPYING file before using this software.
- ocaml >= 3.10.1 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- jack audio connection kit >= 0.109.2 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- samplerate >= 0.1.3 (haven't tried earlier versions)
- findlib >= 0.8.1 (haven't tried e
ocaml-bjack (0.1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release, fixes typo in caml_bjack_open_byte(s)
-- Romain Beauxis <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:57:06 +0200
ocaml-bjack (0.1.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Added needed libsamplerate0-dev to dependencies
* Bumped standard-versions to 3.8.0
-- Romain Beauxis <email@example.com> Sun, 2
* Fix typo in caml_bjack_open_byte(s)
* Initial release
This package was debianized by Romain Beauxis <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 10 May 2008 02:55:21 +0
Browse inside libbjack-ocaml-dev_0.1.1-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com