high-level 3D graphics kit - development
Coin is a high-level 3D graphics library with a C++ Application
Programming Interface. Coin implements the SGI Open Inventor API,
the de facto standard graphics library for 3D visualization and
visual simulation software in the scientific and engineering
For more information on Coin, see http://www.coin3d.org/.
The Coin library is organized into the following Debian packages:
- source code and pregenerated debian setup
- run-time library
- run-time data files
- header files and static library
- man pages and HTML reference documentation
coin-config(1) User Manuals coin-config(1)
coin-config - Display Coin Library Configuration
coin-config OPTION [ OPTION ... ]
coin-config is a script that is used to display what compiler
flags and libraries were used when Coin was built.
Return Coin version string
coin (1.0.4-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Update libtool, aclocal.m4 and configure for GNU/k*BSD (thanks to Petr
Salinger for the patch). Closes: 413612.
* debian/control: Adapt build-depends to the latest churn of x11
packages. Package libcoin20-dev now depends on all relevant X11 -dev
packages. Update to Standards-Version 184.108.40.206.
* debian/rules: Argument for --enable-ht
This package was debianized by Lars J. Aas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
with guidance from Steve M. Robbins <s
Browse inside libcoin20-dev_1.0.4-6_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com