Berkeley v4.3 Database Libraries for C++ [development]
This is the development package which contains headers and static
libraries for the Berkeley v4.3 database library. This is only for
programs which will use the C++ interface.
db4.3 (4.3.29-8) unstable; urgency=low
* Apply patch from Riku Voipio to disable Java on armel/armeb.
* Fix misapplication of patch from #380383.
-- Clint Adams <email@example.com> Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:10:25 -0500
db4.3 (4.3.29-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Stop trying to run dpkg-shlibdeps on compressed man pages.
* Remove m32r java-gcj-compat-d
This package was debianized by Clint Adams <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:50:20 -0500.
It was downloaded from http://www.sleepycat.com/download.html
* $Id: LICENSE,v 11.12 2004/03/30 20:49:44 bostic Exp $
The following is the license that applies to this copy of the Berkeley DB
software. For a license to use the Berkeley DB software under conditions
Browse inside libdb4.3++-dev_4.3.29-8_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com