DVD navigation library (development)
libdvdnav is a DVD navigation library, which provides an interface to the
advanced features of DVDs, like menus and naviation. It contains the VM and
other parts useful for writing DVD players. It's based on Ogle, but was
modified to be used by xine and mplayer.
This package contains the development files.
DVDNAV(1) 0.1.0 DVDNAV(1)
dvdnav-config - script to get information about the installed
version of libdvdnav
dvdnav-config [--prefix[=DIR]] [--exec-prefix[=DIR]] [--ver‐
sion] [--libs] [--cflags]
dvdnav-config is a tool that is used to configure to deter‐
mine the compiler and
libdvdnav (4.1.3-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Adding explicit debian source version 1.0 until switch to 3.0.
* Updating year in copyright file.
* Updating to standards 3.8.4.
* Sorting dh call in rules to more common order.
* Simplify autotools handling in rules.
* Using bugfiles debhelper to install bug files.
* Simplify debhelper install files.
* Updating README.source.
* an embarassing amount of fixes regarding potential memory and resource leaks
(patches contributed by Erik Hovland)
* added dvdread-config (dvdnav-config's younger brother)
* added pkg-config support
* split dvdread to a separate tree; now you need to check it out
and install it before building libdvdnav.
In order to configure libdvdnav We need the executable
* Support DVDs with errors on them. So we can recover from corrupt sectors in the .VOB. Also, handle
Daniel Caujolle-Bert <email@example.com>
Thomas Vander Stichele <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Browse inside libdvdnav-dev_4.1.3-7_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com