Core gcompris functionality - development files
GCompris is a collection of educational games for small children.
This package contains the headers and other definitions needed to
develop new native GCompris boards.
gcompris (8.2.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream bugfix release, fixes among other things the support for
the version of gnucap shipped in etch.
* Add missing dependency on python-gtk2 (Closes: #396523).
* Removed reference to non-existent sound file from memory.c (upstream
fix - impacts 8.2 as well).
* Now suggests gnuchess, gnucap, and tuxpaint.
* Updated extended des
*** RELEASE 8.2.2 ***
2006-12-06 Bruno coudoin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-- Merge from HEAD
- Fixed 2 annoying bug in anim/draw:
It's now easy to move text by using it's anchor
The DEL key works now.
* Makefile.mingw.in: added msvcr71.dll, not all windows have it.
* src/boards/shapegame.c: (create_title): now uses gettext for tittle
This package was debianized by Yann Dirson <email@example.com> on
Thu, 28 Sep 2000
It was downloaded from
Upstream Author: Bruno Coudoin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software F
Browse inside libgcompris-1-dev_8.2.2-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com