Library for Crypto UI related task - development
GCR is a library for crypto UI and related tasks.
This package contains the static libraries, header files and
documentation needed to build applications using the GCR library.
gnome-keyring is a program that keep password and other secrets for
users. It is run as a damon in the session, similar to ssh-agent, and
other applications locate it via an environment variable or a dbus.
The program can manage several keyrings, each with its own master
password, and there is also a session keyring which is never stored to
disk, but forgotten when the session ends.
Changes in version 2.30.3 are:
* Fix deadlock that we inadvertently created in 2.30.2
Changes in version 2.30.2 are:
* Fix possible race condition in gp11 library.
* Use proper locking for secure memory in daemon.
* Fix broken startup when used with gdm and password-less login.
* Fix checking of uninitialized value in prompting code.
* Make sure the service files are created correctly
gnome-keyring (2.30.3-5) unstable; urgency=low
* 07_keyring_encoding.patch: patch from upstream git. Correctly handle
keyring names with non-ascii characters.
Closes: #591659, LP: #553759.
-- Josselin Mouette <email@example.com> Tue, 11 Jan 2011 20:28:48 +0100
gnome-keyring (2.30.3-4) unstable; urgency=low
* 06_init_timeout.patch: follow upstream and use a 120 second timeout
# Generate automatically. Do not edit.
Gnome Keyring Mailing List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package was debianized by Ondřej Surý <email@example.com> on
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:21:43 +0100.
Browse inside libgcr-dev_2.30.3-5_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com