Haskell-Source with eXtensions library for GHC6
haskell-src-exts (HSX, haskell-source with extensions) is an extension of the
standard haskell-src package, and handles most common syntactic extensions to
* Multi-parameter type classes with functional dependencies
* Empty data declarations
* Implicit parameters (ghc and hugs style)
* Template Haskell (broken for 6.4, needs redoing)
HSX - Haskell-Source with eXtensions
HSX is a package for handling and manipulating Haskell source code. It
is based on the haskell-src package that is part of the standard
libraries, but extends this to support a number of syntactic
haskell-src-exts (0.2.1~darcs20071212-2) unstable; urgency=high
* Bump urgency to high as this upload fixes a RC bug.
- Let the Vcs-* fields point to the trunk branch.
- Change the Section to libdevel as suggested by lintian warning
* debian/mk-haskell-depends: Removed. We use dh_haskell_depends from
This package was debianized by Florian Ragwitz <email@example.com> on
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:40:52 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~d00nibro/haskell-src-exts/#download
Copyright Holder: Copyright 2004, Niklas Broberg. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following co
Browse inside libghc6-src-exts-dev_0.2.1~darcs20071212-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com