library for GIF images (development)
GIFLIB is a package of portable tools and library routines for working with GIF
This package contains the development files.
Brown paper bag release. Fix a problem with header inclusion that could
prevent the library from building on some platforms.
This version has some important fixes for segfaults when working with corrupt
files. All users are strongly encouraged to upgrade.
* Fix segfault in utilities due to referencing ColorMaps in Gi
giflib (4.1.6-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Updating vcs fields in control file.
* Using patch-stamp rather than patch in rules file.
* Removing config.guess and config.sub in clean target of rules.
* Passing '--disable-x11' to configure call to ensure that giflib is
not linked against X11 libs by accident (Closes: #503836).
-- Daniel Baumann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 28 Oct 2008 21:57
2007-11-10 14:50 abadger1999
* NEWS, configure.ac, lib/Makefile.am, lib/egif_lib.c,
lib/gif_hash.c: 4.1.6 update. Errors in including headers could
lead to build problems on some platforms.
2007-11-10 13:16 abadger1999
* configure.ac: Bump release version in configure.ac.
2007-11-10 13:15 abadger1999
* Makefile.am: Remove PATENT_PROBLEMS from build rules as well.
Edit utils to get rid of use of all deprecated Functions.
- icon2gif has MakeExtension
Check how th
Windows code providing a nicer interface and example program
Michael Brown <michael_b
Browse inside libgif-dev_4.1.6-6_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com