Development files for libhx
C library for:
- A+R/B trees to use for lists or maps (associative arrays)
- Deques (double-ended queues) (Stacks (LIFO) / Queues (FIFOs))
- platform independent opendir-style directory access
- platform independent dlopen-style shared library access
- auto-storage strings with direct access
- command line option (argv) parser
- shell-style config file parser
- platform independent random number generator with transparent
- various string, memory and zvec ops
This package contains the development libraries, header files needed by
programs that want to compile with libhx.
libhx (3.5-2) unstable; urgency=high
* Fixed debian/watch regex.
* Add fix for CVE-2010-2947. High urgency due to security fix.
-- Bastian Kleineidam <email@example.com> Tue, 10 Aug 2010 21:10:19 +0200
libhx (3.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Use Standards version 3.9.1
* Updated package for new ABI version 25:0:0 of library
-- Bastian K
libHX 3.5 (August 01 2010)
- format2: failure to skip escaped char in "%(echo foo\ bar)" was corrected
- proc: properly check for HXPROC_STDx--HXPROC_STDx_NULL overlap
- strquote: do not cause allocation with invalid format numbers
- format2: add the %(exec) function
- format2: add the %(shell) function
- format2: security feature for %
This package was debianized by Bastian Kleineidam <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 05 Jul 2007 13:13:21 +0200.
Jan Engelhardt <jengelh [at] gmx de>
Copyright (C) Jan Engelhardt <jengelh [at] gmx de>, 1999 - 2009
libHX is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published
by the Free Softwa
Browse inside libhx-dev_3.5-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com