OpenGL binding for kaya
This package supplies a library for the kaya programming language
This library provides a binding for OpenGL.
kaya (0.4.2-4) unstable; urgency=high
* Fix Architecture: any to architecture: all. Closes: #496856.
-- Stuart Teasdale <email@example.com> Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:42:20 +0100
kaya (0.4.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Tweak to stack size in build for ia64
* Patch to fix data corruption bugs. Thanks to Chris Morris. Closes: #495521.
-- Stuart Teasdale <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 26 Aug 2008 08:52:4
Changes from 0.4.1 to 0.4.2 (released ???)
* Fixed packaging error in 0.4.1
Changes from 0.4.0 to 0.4.1 (released 26/5/08)
* Fixed static linking and some build issues on non-PC architectures
* Fixed header injection security bug in CGI framework.
Changes from 0.2.7 to 0.4.0 (released 15/3/08)
* No need for types when defining global constants (in most cases)
* Added experimental Ajax functions
This package was debianized by Stuart Teasdale <email@example.com> on
Wed, 11 May 2005 19:20:56 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://compsoc.dur.ac.uk/kaya/
Copyright Holder: Edwin Brady <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2005-2008, Edwin Brady, Chris Morris et al.
Details of the contributors to each file in the distribution may be
determined from the darcs repository: see the CREDITS file
Browse inside libkaya-gl-dev_0.4.2-4_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com