A logging library for C++ (development files)
Log4cxx is the C++ port of log4j, a logging framework for JAVA.
Log4cxx attempts to mimic log4j usage as much as the language will
allow and to be compatible with log4j configuration and output formats.
Log4cxx is a port to C++ of the log4j project.
The goal is have the same functionnalities and interfaces of log4j.
It's a flexible and highly configurable logging framework
Main features :
- Configurable logging destinations (appenders)
- Configurable logging format (layouts)
- Categorized logging statements through a hierarchy (loggers)
- Advanced filt
log4cxx (0.9.7-6) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/patches: added descriptions to the patch files
* debian/control: removed Uploaders: line; changed standards
version to 3.7.2; made package relationships binary NMU safe
* debian/rules: separated architecture dependant from architecture
independant debfile creation; removed unnecessary handling of
* debian/rules, d
Version 0.9.7 (2004-05-10)
* Fixed examples source code in the "Short in
This package was debianized by Andreas Fester <Andreas.Fester@gmx.de> on
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:49:55 +
Browse inside liblog4cxx9-dev_0.9.7-6_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com