Development files for Loudmouth Jabber library
The development headers and API documentation for the LoudMouth
Jabber library. See the description of loudmouth0 for a more detailed
Loudmouth is a lightweight and easy-to-use C library for programming with the
Jabber protocol. It's designed to be easy to get started with and yet
extensible to let you do anything the Jabber protocol allows.
The goal is to fully support Linux, *BSD, Mac OSX and Windows. It has
currently only been tested on Linux (Red Hat 8.0, Debian Unstable) and FreeBSD
that I know
** Unused, please look at the release notes **
Changes in 1.2.0:
* This is the same as 1.1.5 but marked as stable and released as 1.2.0.
* For a complete list of changes since 1.0.5 look at the changes in 1.1.1-1.1.5
Changes in 1.1.5:
* Fixed leak when closing a connection, LM-59
* Escape the resource string (fixes problems with iChat contacts), LM-48
loudmouth (1.4.3-7) unstable; urgency=low
- Move libasyncns from Libs to Libs.private. It's not needed
to link dynamically and that's causing build failures in
other packages because we don't depend on libasyncns-dev.
-- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <email@example.com> Sun, 05 Dec 2010 12:37:49 +0100
loudmouth (1.4.3-6) un
2007-02-02 Mikael Hallendal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Release 1.2.0
Mikael Hallendal <email@example.com>
Dafydd Harries <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package was debianized by Ross Burton <email@example.com> on
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:46:16 +0000.
Browse inside libloudmouth1-dev_1.4.3-7_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com