MAT File I/O Library - development files
matio is an ISO C library (with a limited Fortran 90 interface) for
reading and writing Matlab MAT files.
This package contains the debugging symbols of the library.
LIBMATIO Matlab MAT file I/O library
libmatio is an open-source library for reading/writing Matlab MAT files. This
library is designed for use by programs/libraries that do not have access or
do not want to rely on Matlab's libmat shared library.
You can contact me (Christopher Hulbert) through email at email@example.com
Thank you to Jacco van Beek for helping
Changes in 1.3.2 (28 October 2006)
* Added support for writing compressed character classes, structures, cell arrays, and sparse arrays
* Added some tests to the test_mat program: write_compressed_cell, write_compressed_sparse
* Added 64-bit signed/unsigned integer support
* Fixed bugs in Reading slabs of N-dimensional data
Changes in 1.3.1 (7 Septempber 2006)
* Added some internal documentation
libmatio (1.3.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Change Standards-Version: 3.8.0
-- Sylvestre Ledru <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 29 Jun 2008 20:31:00 +0200
libmatio (1.3.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
* copyright file update since fixed by the upstream.
-- Sylvestre Ledru <email@example.com> Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:09:39 +0200
libmatio (1.3.2-2) unstable; urgency
2008-05-02 18:49 chulbe2lsu
* src/mat4.c (Read4,ReadData4,Mat_VarPrint4): Fixed complex data t
This package was debianized by Sylvestre Ledru <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:47:
Browse inside libmatio0-dbg_1.3.3-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com