NIH Utility Library (development files)
libnih is a light-weight "standard library" of C functions to ease the
development of other libraries and applications, especially those
normally found in /lib.
This package contains the static library and C header files which are
needed for developing software using libnih.
libnih (1.0.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Install library development files to /usr/lib and not /lib.
* Remove libtool *.la files as there are no reverse dependencies referencing
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1. No further changes.
-- Michael Biebl <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 02 Jan 2011 21:09:40 +0100
libnih (1.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial upload to Debian. Closes:
2010-04-27 Scott James Remnant <email@example.com>
* NEWS: Release 1.0.2
2010-04-24 Scott James Remnant <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* m4/libnih.m4 (NIH_WITH_LOCAL_LIBNIH): Add macro cribbed from the
2010-03-04 Scott James Remnant <email@example.com>
* nih-dbus-tool/Makefile.am (tests/marshal_code.c)
This is the Debian package of libnih, the NIH Utility Library.
Copyright © 2009 Canonical Ltd.
Copyright © 2009 Scott James Remnant <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2, as
published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will
Browse inside libnih-dev_1.0.2-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com