NuFW is an authenticating firewall based on netfilter's NFQUEUE target.
It allows to write filtering rules based on user identity, in addition
to classical network criteria. Unless other solutions, NuFW uses a
strict security model and can apply different access rules to users
connected on the same host, for example.
This library provides files needed to develop a NuFW client.
libnuclient - NUFW client authentication library
NuAuth * nu_client_init (const char *nptr, char *username,
unsigned long userid, char * password, char * hostname,
unsigned int port, char protocol, char ssl_on);
int nu_client_check (NuA
nufw (2.4.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Imported Upstream version 2.4.2
* Reapply upstream patch before merge
-- Pierre Chifflier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 28 May 2010 07:57:17 +0200
nufw (2.4.1-1) unstable; urgency=high
* Imported Upstream version 2.4.1
* Fix bashism in init script (Closes: #581130)
* Urgency high, serious bug (and release goal)
* Revert upstream patch to support