This package provides static libraries and headers of the ODIN libraries
odindata, adinpara, odinqt, odinseq and tjutils. They are required for
building magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) sequences with ODIN.
odin (1.8.5-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Amend patch for GCC 4.7 compatibility with another missing header
include. Thanks to Samuel Thibault for the report and Thies Jochimsen
for the upstream fix (Closes: #673217).
-- Michael Hanke <email@example.com> Fri, 18 May 2012 09:39:29 +0200
odin (1.8.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Writing of multiple VTK files for
ChangeLog for ODIN
- Writing of multiple VTK files for dynamic data sets
- Storing protocol together with z-maps in miview fMRI
- Added dialect 'tcourse' to ASCII fileio
- SeqSimMonteCarlo now supports multi-threaded simulation
- Added gamma variate fitting function
- Added filter steps 'quantilmask' and 'resample'
- Filter steps 'minip', 'maxip' and '
This package was debianized by:
Michael Hanke <firstname.lastname@example.org> on Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:59:32 +0100
It was downloaded from:
Thies Jochimsen <email@example.com>
with contributions by
Michael v. Mengershausen, Andreas Schaefer, Markus Koerber,
Robert Trampel, Enrico Reimer, Dirk Mueller, Torsten Schlumm