Information on installing, building and using omniEvents, an implementation of
the OMG Event Service Specification v1.1 for omniORB3 and omniORB4.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License. To view a
copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/ or send
a letter to Creative Commons, 559 Nathan Abbott Way, Stanford, Cal
omnievents (1:2.6.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Package taken over by the CORBA team.
* Add myself to the Uploaders: field, and move W. Martin Borgert here.
* New upstream release; bump the epoch.
* Rename libomnieventsc2a to libomnievents2, and handle the transition.
* New package, omnievents-doc, containing manual and doxygen documentation.
* Bump debhelper level to 5, and adapt dh_s
This file lists planned features.
o Redesign `eventc' command line. Need generic parameter passing, rather than
a load of random single-letter options.
o Rewrite file stream interface in omniEventsLog.cc more cleanly. At the
moment it's a dense thicket of #ifdefs. Need to do a clean, modern C++
implementation, and add on older stuff around it, rather than have it all