Adaptive Multi Rate speech codec - development files
This library contains an implementation of the 3GPP TS 26.073 specification for
the Adaptive Multi Rate (AMR) speech codec. The implementation is derived from
the OpenCORE framework, part of the Google Android project.
This package contains the files necessary for development.
opencore-amr (0.1.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Pass --disable-silent-rules to show compiler flags during build.
-- Andres Mejia <email@example.com> Sun, 18 Mar 2012 14:20:17 -0400
opencore-amr (0.1.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Add default dpkg-source options for packaging.
* Remove debian/patches directory, not needed currently.
* Bump to Standards-Version 3
- Adjusted libtool flags for building DLLs for windows
- Update to the latest upstream opencore source
- Updated and improved example applications
- Add options for enabling the arm inline assembly
- Add options for disabling the encoder or decoder in the amrnb library
- Avoid dependencies on libstdc++ if building the source as C
- Hide internal symbols in shared libraries
- Minor tw
This package was debianized by Martin Storsjo <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 05 Apr 2009 14:57:36 +0200.
The opencore directory was retreived from
Copyright and License for OpenCORE (the opencore directory):
Copyright (C) 1998-2009 PacketVideo
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this fi
Browse inside libopencore-amrnb-dev_0.1.3-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com