headers and development libraries for libopenct1
OpenCT is an open source implementation providing card terminal
drivers. It provides a native OpenCT, CT-API and PC/SC Lite IFD
interface with an OpenCT ifdhandler resource manager.
This package provides the headers and development libraries.
NEWS for OpenCT -- History of user visible changes
New in 0.6.11; 2007-11-22: Andreas Jellinghaus
* add usb reset for non-linux too (dummy code only).
* fix three small bugs/warnings
New in 0.6.10; 2006-11-11: Andreas Jellinghaus
* fix etc/Makefile installation (Ville Skytta)
* bsd compile fixed (Markus Schatzl)
* include string.h in utils.c (Dann Frazier)
* fix 'BUS="pcmcia"' match in udev rule
openct (0.6.11-1) unstable; urgency=high
* New upstream release.
* debian/control: More explicit build dependency on cdbs to make sure it
calls dh_installudev. Thanks Andreas Jellinghaus. (Closes: #399728)
* src/ifd/pcmcia-block.c, src/ifd/pcmcia.c: Patch from Andreas
Jellinghaus to fix cm4000 driver failure. (Closes: #399682)
-- Eric Dorland <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 24 Nov 2006 10
- sometimes the communication freezes, some packet does not
reach the destination. can be proproduced with egate driver,
cryptoflex card and opensc regression test init0004,6,
but is not specific to these drivers and cards
- improve pc/sc detection
- error handling: use error codes everywhere
- pin verification via keypad
- ifdhandler should clear status file slot on exit
- openct-control in
This package was debianized by Eric Dorland <email@example.com> on
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:02:15 -0500.
Browse inside libopenct1-dev_0.6.11-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com