headers and development libraries for libopenct1
OpenCT is an open source implementation providing card terminal
drivers. It provides a native OpenCT, CT-API and PC/SC Lite IFD
interface with an OpenCT ifdhandler resource manager.
This package provides the headers and development libraries.
NEWS for OpenCT -- History of user visible changes
New in 0.6.20; 2010-02-16; Andreas Jellinghaus
* Modify Rutoken S binary interfaces by Aktiv Co.
* Makefiles fixed in doc/ directory
New in 0.6.19; 2010-01-07; Andreas Jellinghaus
* update on udev rules. Please now use udev instead of hal,
as distributions are deprecating hal in favor for udev.
* Thanks to Daniel Kahn Gillmor for testing on de
openct (0.6.20-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix build on kfreebsd-* (Closes: #564652)
- d/control: Add Build-Depends on libusb2-dev [kfreebsd-i386 kfreebsd-amd64]
- d/control: Add Build-Conflict on libusb-dev (for all archs)
- d/rules: Use conditional configure option to enable libusb on kfreebsd-*
Thanks to Petr Salinger and Andreas Jellinghaus!
- sometimes the communication freezes, some packet does not
reach the destination. can be proproduced with egate driver,
cryptoflex card and opensc regression test init0004,6,
but is not specific to these drivers and cards
- improve pc/sc detection
- error handling: use error codes everywhere
- pin verification via keypad
- ifdhandler should clear status file slot on exit
- openct-control in
This package was debianized by Eric Dorland <email@example.com> on
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:02:15 -0500.
Browse inside libopenct1-dev_0.6.20-1.1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com