headers and development libraries for libopenct1
OpenCT is an open source implementation providing card terminal
drivers. It provides a native OpenCT, CT-API and PC/SC Lite IFD
interface with an OpenCT ifdhandler resource manager.
This package provides the headers and development libraries.
NEWS for OpenCT -- History of user visible changes
New in 0.6.4; not yet released
* solaris/ directory with files for building openct on solaris
* improved usb code for bsd
* improved usb code for solaris
* require automake 1.5
* on darwin link with -Wl,-framework,CoreFoundation
* configure code cleanup (use AC_HELP_STRING etc.)
* implement protocol selection, improved command checking
* ccid up
openct (0.6.4-2) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control: Fix forgotten libopenct0.
-- Eric Dorland <email@example.com> Tue, 10 May 2005 01:33:36 -0400
openct (0.6.4-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release, soname bumped. Probably should of been bumped
from 0.5.0 to 0.6.2, so urgency medium.
* debian/control: Rename libopenct0* to libopenct1* and and
- improve documentation
- sometimes the communication freezes, some packet does not
reach the dest
This package was debianized by Eric Dorland <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:02:15 -0500.
Browse inside libopenct1-dev_0.6.4-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com