library for playing SPC files (development headers)
libopenspc provides a library that allows for the emulated
playback of SPC files, which are SNES audio files. It uses
the SNEeSe emulator sound core for accurate playback.
This package provides the development headers for libopenspc.
Note: this readme file is just a quick little rundown of what you'll find in
this package. Full documentation has yet to be written. :)
License notice: most of OpenSPC is licensed under the LGPL. Details of this
license can be found in this directory, in the 'COPYING' file. Parts of
this program derived from SNEeSe are classified under a different license
however. Details of this license may
libopenspc (0.3.99a-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Update control file for -dev with Architecture: i386 (Closes: #326747, Closes: #332894, Closes: #322979)
* New lintian override because of assembler.
-- Ryan Schultz <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 5 Sep 2005 17:16:33 -0400
libopenspc (0.3.99a-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #317713)
* This is the autotooled version.
13 JUL 2005 Ryan Schultz <email@example.com>
* Look into possible wrong noise (FF3 phantom train?)
* Look at one cycle always executed for NULL
This package was debianized by Ryan Schultz <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 12:27:06 -0
Browse inside libopenspc-dev_0.3.99a-2_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com