OpenID support library in C++ (development)
libopkele is a C++ implementation of an OpenID decentralized identity
system. It provides OpenID protocol handling, leaving authentication
and user interaction to the implementor.
2.0 (June 26th, 2008)
- OpenID 2.0 support
- Major rewrite of the whole thing
- Support for XRDS (YADIS and XRI/inames) discovery
- Sheerly improved html-based discovery (only code using new, 2.0-enabled
classes benefits from it)
- Deprecation of the old api
- Added sample RP and OP implementations
- Require expat xml stream parser library
- Require htmltidy library
- Require t
libopkele (2.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/control (Build-Depends): Not depends on libpcre++-dev any more,
but depends on libpcre3-dev.
(libopkele-dev: Depends): Put all libraries needed.
-- NIIBE Yutaka <email@example.com> Tue, 08 Jul 2008 08:35:12 +0900
libopkele (2.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Rebuild with new libcurl4-gnutls-dev to fix Libs in libopkele.pc.
-- NIIBE Yutaka
This package was debianized by NIIBE Yutaka <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 13:20:19 +0900.
It was downloaded from http://kin.klever.net/dist/
Upstream Author: Michael 'hacker' Krelin <email@example.com>
Leonid Ivanov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright: Copyright (c) 2005-2007 Klever Group (http://www.klever.net/)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaini
Browse inside libopkele-dev_2.0-3_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com