development libraries for liborange
Orange is a tool and library for squeezing out juicy installable Microsoft
Cabinet Files from self-extracting installers for Microsoft Windows.
It currently supports the following kinds of installers:
* Early support for installers created by Installer VISE.
* Support for some installers created by Inno Setup.
* Early support for the installer used by TomTom products.
* InstallShield versions 5 and 6.
* Setup Factory versions 5 and 6.
* Some other installer (using a DLL called inflate.dll). This is used by
for example Macromedia Flash Player 6 for Pocket PC 2002.
* Microsoft Cabinets (also self-extracting) when you have Cabextract
* Zip archives (also self-extracting) when you have UnZip installed.
orange (0.3.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. (Closes: #483283)
+ Added build-dependency on libmagic-dev (suggested by upstream).
+ Added build-dependency on libgsf-1-dev.
+ Bump Standards Version to 3.8.0. (No changes needed)
+ Fix spelling of liborange description.
+ Call configure with --enable-inno --enable-vise --en
2008-06-06 Jonny Lamb <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* VERSION: Upped version number for a new release.
2008-05-11 Mark Ellis <email@example.com>
* man page fix, thanks to Evgeni Golov
2008-05-06 Jonny Lamb <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* src/.cvsignore: Removed useless CVS files.
* orange.spec.in: Removed spec file.
Browse inside liborange-dev_0.3.2-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com