panorama tools library development files
This package contains the panoramatools library. It provides basic
algorithmic tools to generate, edit and transform many kinds of
This package holds static libraries and headers needed by developers
who wish to use libpano13 in their programs.
This is the pano13 library, part of the Panorama Tools by Helmut
Dersch of the University of Applied Sciences Furtwangen.
Also included with the library are:
- tools/PTOptimizer, a command-line tool for optimizing control points.
- tools/panoinfo, a command-line tool for querying the library version.
The typical workflow would be:
Newsworthy changes in 188.8.131.52
Do not process unchanged color channels for CA correction.
Fix alpha mask threshold bug that would leave black edge to circular fisheye images.
Correctly open BMP files created with rows in reverse order.
Added antialiasing filters.
Added support for 32bit float files ( but not with PTStitcher)
Newsworthy changes in 184.108.40.206
libpano13 (2.9.18+dfsg-2~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
-- Andreas Metzler <email@example.com> Tue, 31 May 2011 19:05:36 +0200
libpano13 (2.9.18+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
* libpano13-2 now Breaks/Replaces: libpano13-1 (>= 2.9.15~beta2-1). This
fixes cross-upgrades from the (slightly broken) packages in hugin PPA.
* tools/panoinfo_unix.c, sys_ansy.c: removed compiler
TODO for libpano13:
* Check whether relibtoolizing would help getting rid of
This package is based on the libpano12 package, debianized by Florent
Bayle <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Browse inside libpano13-dev_2.9.18+dfsg-2~bpo60+1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com