Networked server for robots and sensors - particle library dev files
Provides a network interface to a variety of robot and sensor
hardware. Player's client/server model allows robot control programs
to be written in any programming language and to run on any computer
with a network connection to the robot. Player supports multiple
concurrent client connections to devices, creating new possibilities
for distributed and collaborative sensing and control.
This package contains the development files for libpmap, a library for
using a particle-filter based method for mapping a 2D scene.
player (3.0.2+dfsg-4+b1) sid; urgency=low
* Binary-only non-maintainer upload for i386; no source changes.
* Rebuild against boost1.49
-- i386 Build Daemon (murphy) <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 06 Apr 2012 22:59:44 +0000
player (3.0.2+dfsg-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Patch for zlib 1.2.6 compatibility (FTBFS).
* Patch for libgeos changes. Closes: #662593
* Bump Standa
- Various small warning fixes
- Fixes for documentation build process
- Fixes for Windows compilation
- Fixes for Ruby bindings installation
- Fixes for p2os driver (removed ARNL parameters)
- Fix timestamp intialisation in rflex sleep loop (thanks Giri)
- Fixed bug 3013281: simulation->GetProperty bug
- New Driver: opaquecmd
- New Driver: cameragst
- New Driver: blob
This package was debianized by Michael Janssen <email@example.com> on
Mon, 14 May 2007 23:57:23 -0500.
It was downloaded from http://playerstage.sourceforge.net
Brian Gerkey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Howard <email@example.com>
Richard Vaughan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright 2000-2007 Brian Gerkey <ge
Browse inside libpmap3.0-dev_3.0.2+dfsg-4+b1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com