C++ library to connect to PostgreSQL (development files)
C++ library to enable user programs to communicate with
the PostgreSQL database back-end.
This package contains header files for linking against libpqxx. Obsoletes
the libpqpp-dev package.
NOTICES FOR USERS UPGRADING FROM 2.0 AND 2.1 VERSIONS TO 2.2.0 OR LATER
The default installation location has changed from /usr/local/pqxx to /usr/local
which should make it easier to run programs linked to libpqxx. If you upgrade,
be sure to remove your old /usr/local/pqxx is removed, or at least remove it
from your header and library paths when compiling your libpqxx programs.
The configure s
Welcome to libpqxx, the C++ API to the PostgreSQL database management system.
This package requires PostgreSQL to be installed--including the C headers for
client development. The library builds on top of PostgreSQL's standard C API,
libpq, though this fact is almost completely hidden from programs that use
Further information, as well as updates, a mailing list, and a bu
- Removed old 1.x API (that means all identifiers with capital letters!)
- Tested with all current libpq versions and oldest/newest supported backends
- No longer have old OnCommit()/OnAbort()/OnDoubt() callbacks in transactor!
- Fixes failure when closing cursors with upper-case letters in their names
- Fixes bug when adding triggers to connections that aren't open yet
- Fixes bug whe
libpqxx (2.6.9-8) unstable; urgency=low
- Bumped 'Conflicts' and 'Replaces'
2007-01-30 Jeroen T. Vermeulen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Tagged 2.6.9
2007-01-11 Jeroen T. Ver
Build & Configuration
(*) Move PGHOST guessing logic from tools/preprelease to Makefile.am?
This package was debianized by Greg Hookey <email@example.com> on
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:27:01 -0800.
Browse inside libpqxx-dev_2.6.9-8_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com