C++ library to connect to PostgreSQL (development files)
C++ library to enable user programs to communicate with
the PostgreSQL database back-end.
This package contains header files for linking against libpqxx. Obsoletes
the libpqpp-dev package.
NOTICES FOR USERS UPGRADING FROM 2.x TO 3.x
All items marked as deprecated in the 2.x API have been removed.
The Cursor and CachedResult classes are gone. A new class "stateless_cursor"
offers the functionality of Cursor combined with CachedResult's ease of use.
The only thing still missing is that stateless_cursor does not do any
The sql_base class is still there, and sql
Welcome to libpqxx, the C++ API to the PostgreSQL database management system.
This package requires PostgreSQL to be installed--including the C headers for
client development. The library builds on top of PostgreSQL's standard C API,
libpq, though this fact is almost completely hidden from programs that use
Further information, as well as updates, a mailing list, and a bu
- Shared libraries are now versioned by ABI: 3.0 instead of 3.0.2 etc.
- Fixed compile warnings on some 32-bit configurations.
- Documentation no longer includes huge HTML copies of source code.
- Fixed breakage with Solaris "make."
- Fixed various problems in Visual C++ makefile for test suite.
- Fixed some problems with RPM packaging.
- Website is now at http://pqxx.org/ (
libpqxx3 (3.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream bugfix-only release.
2009-08-14 Jeroen T. Vermeulen <email@example.com>
- Keep absolute tarball path ou
(*) Make result::errorposition() etc. public.
Build & Configuration
(*) Move PGHOST guessing logic
This package was debianized by Greg Hookey <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:27:01 -0800.
Browse inside libpqxx3-dev_3.0.2-1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com