C++ library to connect to PostgreSQL (development files)
C++ library to enable user programs to communicate with
the PostgreSQL database back-end.
This package contains header files for linking against libpqxx. Obsoletes
the libpqpp-dev package.
NOTICES FOR USERS UPGRADING FROM 3.0 TO 3.1
The machinery to support conversion between the database's textual format and
the client's native types are now in a separate header, pqxx/strconv.
If your program fails to compile, try adding an include statement to include
this new header.
In binarystring objects, the results of the str() function are no longer cached
inside the object. This means t
Welcome to libpqxx, the C++ API to the PostgreSQL database management system.
This package requires PostgreSQL to be installed--including the C headers for
client development. The library builds on top of PostgreSQL's standard C API,
libpq, though this fact is almost completely hidden from programs that use
Further information, as well as updates, a mailing list, and a bu
- Shared libraries are now versioned by ABI: 3.1 instead of 3.1.0 etc.
- Threading behaviour is now documented, and can be queried.
- Version information available at compile time.
- Supports parameterized statements.
- Result tuples now support slicing.
- Configure with --with-tr1=boost to use BOOST shared_ptr.
- String conversion now has its own header file.
- Supports read-only tran
libpqxx3 (3.1-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non maintainer upload
* Work around build failure wi
2010-02-15 Jeroen T. Vermeulen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
configure, configure.ac, configure.ac.in:
This package was debianized by Greg Hookey <email@example.com> on
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:27:01 -0800.
Browse inside libpqxx3-dev_3.1-1.1_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com