RPM shared library, development kit
This library allows programs to make use of a rpm database or rpm packages
without going through the rpm program.
This is the development kit, containing static libraries and header files
necessary to build programs that use librpm.
rpm (4.0.4-31) unstable; urgency=low
* Scott James Remnant <email@example.com>
- Changed libtool1.4 dependency to libtool. Closes: #279393.
- Call libtoolize when refreshing the beecrypt directory.
- Use right versions of aclocal and automake when refreshing beecrypt.
- Tell libtoolize and automake to copy files instead of symlinking them.
- Tell automake to add missing fil
4.0.3 -> 4.0.4:
- turn off rpm-perl until it's self-hosting.
- jigger up rpm-python with python-2.2b2 for now.
- remove libtoolize from %%configure for now (#57039).
- teach find-requires to autogenerate GCC_3.0 dependencies.
- solaris: translate i86pc to i386 (#57182).
- fix: %GNUconfigure breaks with single quotes (#57264).
- look for PY_VERSION 2.2c1.
- fix: typo in find-requires.
This package was originally maintained by Christoph Lameter
<firstname.lastname@example.org> and then by Joey Hess <email@example.com>.
It is now maintained by Anibal Monsalve Salazar <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
It was downloaded from http://www.rpm.org/ or
RPM is Copyright (C) 1998-2000 - Red Hat, Inc.
RPM and its source code are covered under two separate licenses.
Browse inside librpm-dev_4.0.4-31_i386.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com